When: Wednesday, September 29, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: Phyllis Marshall Student Center Atrium
What you will find:
- Zimride: a new carpooling service at USF that lets you find rides using your social network
- New Preferential Parking for Carpoolers: offered by USF Parking and Transportation Services
- WeCar: hourly car rental saves you big money and makes a car available when you need it
- Bull Runner Shuttle features automated vehicle tracker, use your iPhone to know exactly when the next bus arrives
- HART regional bus service: Students ride for free!
- 8 free Emergency taxi Rides Home: available to those who use transportation alternatives
- SAFE Team: night time escort provided by Student Government
- ZingoTampa: gets you and your car home safely when you shouldn’t be driving
- Borrow Our Bikes Bull Rider Program at Campus Recreation: provided by Student Government
- Campus Police bicycle anti-theft registration: from 2-4 pm
- Free classes on bicycle and pedestrian safety every hour
- Learn about long range transportation plans for Tampa Bay area
- Learn about the proposed rapid transit service that could connect downtown Tampa to USF and beyond and differing perspectives about it
- Join Tampa BayCycle, the USF Bicycle Club and WalkWise Tampa Bay for safe bicycling and walking
- Find out about plans to place electric plug-in infrastructure throughout the region to make electric vehicles a reliable transportation option
- Register to vote! Hillsborough County League of Women Voters, and volunteers from the USF Residence Hall Association and the USF Student Chapter of ITE will help you from 11 am –2 pm
Co-Sponsored by: USF Office of Sustainability and the New North Transportation Alliance
For more information, contact Sara Hendricks at Hendricks@cutr.usf.edu.