New Parking Permit Available for Carpoolers at USF Tampa CampusAugust 24, 2010
New Tampa and Wesley Chapel Mobility ForumSeptember 13, 2010
|HART is in the final phase of the Alternatives Analysis (AA) study and will develop recommendations on the preferred alternative in each corridor. The following work is being undertaken:
- Finalizing the remaining alternatives, including the alignment, vehicle requirements, station locations, supporting park and ride lots, operating and capital costs
- Comparing the performance of each alternative against several factors, including ridership, travel time, land use, and economic development, cost and cost effectiveness
- Developing recommendations on the alternative that would best address community needs:
– Specific technology: bus, bus rapid transit, light rail
– Specific route alignment and end points
We Need Your Input!
Public input is a critical part of the AA study. Six Community Open Houses and two Public Hearings will be held in September. Click here to ensure your voice is heard!
For more information regarding the Alternatives Analysis process and the alternatives being studied, or to share your comments, questions and concerns, visit the AA website at www.goHARTAA.org.